Transform your body in just four weeks with exclusive workouts, easy-to-follow recipes and science-backed tips.
Gather with friends for a glass of wine or a group jog and at some point someone will start in about her middle. “What happened to it?” she’ll ask. Lots of us have asked that question, and we blame childbearing, Ben & Jerry’s or taking too few group jogs (and having too many glasses of wine instead). In fact, a 2016 Today show survey revealed that our bellies are, hands down, the body part we worry about most.
All of us want our waists back, but making that happen is tricky—and it’s more than just a vanity move. Visceral fat, the kind that gathers in the midsection around your organs, has been linked to serious health problems and diabetes. So trimming our tummies is a smart goal—and one that is totally within our reach!
Eating the right foods and getting into an exercise routine can help us shed those pounds without feeling tortured. That’s why Health developed the 30-Day Flat Belly Challenge in partnership with Tracy Anderson.
Signing up for this month-long program provides the tools you need to get the toned tummy you desire:
- Exclusive fat-blasting core workouts from Tracy Anderson and Health‘s other fitness experts
- An easy-to-follow flat belly meal plan loaded with healthy and satisfying recipes designed to help you drop pounds
- The latest research on gut health from Health contributing medical editor Roshini Rajapaksa, MD
- Science-backed nutrition tips from Health contributing nutrition editor Cynthia Sass, RD
- A weekly fitness test to measure your progress
- Access to the 30-Day Flat Belly Challenge community, where you can share the tips and tricks that are working for you, and learn new healthy hacks from others who are taking the course